The wealthiest and the most famous city in all seven emirates of the United Arab Emirates, Dubai is now wholly developed and growing more day by day. Being the most favorite holiday station all around the world. There’s not a single corner of the city that is not content with luxury. For visiting UAE one must have a visa to roam in the foreign land of amusement freely.
A UAE visa grants one permit to visit not just Dubai but all the seven Emirates which include, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Fujairah, and Umm Al Quwain. Now, do we know why we require a Visa? Visa is your advanced check on the bonafide of visitors, the purpose and arrangement of the travel, and getting permission before entering the country.
You can obtain your Dubai/UAE visa easily if you keep a check on the following tips:
- The process to apply for a Dubai visa is very easy. The most convenient medium is E-visa which can be applied online.
- For applying for a visa you will need to decide which type of visa you want to opt for. Purpose of travel, the time you will spend, and other factors will decide what kind of visa would suit your arrival. The types of visas include 14 days visas, 30 days visas, 90 days visas, and 96 hours transit visas.
- A person with citizenship in EU countries, the UK, USA, Ireland, and Australia can get a 30 days visa on arrival. Indians who have valid US visas can avail of an on-arrival visa for four days at Dubai International Airport.
- The person’s passport should be valid for at least six months from the date of travel.
- Dubai visa service will require your photograph of size 45*35 mm with front face and white background. Photos should cover at least 70% of the person and should avoid accessories on the face.
- Please avoid ECR passport to apply for a visa for an uninterrupted process.
- Online Dubai visa takes up to 24 hours to 72 hours to process. However, the time may vary if you have not completed the formalities, have not submitted your id proofs, and are unable to prove your identity. To apply in advance before your date of arrival.
- One cannot stay in UAE once the visa expires. You can extend your visa to stay further but must do it before it expires.
- You can easily start the process to get the visa. All you need to do is submit all the essential documents which include; copy of your passport, and passport size photograph
- Once your Visa is approved you will receive an email with the attached Dubai Visa.
So, these were some easy tips to process your visa for Dubai. E-Visas are the most preferable medium to apply for.